Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Life, As I Know It Lately!



Emmeline turned 15 this past week!  Such a dear girl to me.  I will always talk of and remember
that 9 months I carried her and how daily and many, many times in between, I would ask the Lord for a little girl to call "Emmeline".


I had several girls' names written on a scrap of paper since I was a girl myself.  Charlotte was one, Emmeline was another.  Mathew and I didn't see eye to eye on the other names but I got these two in!


My privilege and joy!


Mathew and I had a date afternoon to Queens Beach last Sunday aftenoon.  I've been on bed rest for nearly 4 weeks around here.  I'm fine.  But I got to go out!  We just sat in the car and had a thermos of tea.  We didn't have anything to have with the tea so we scrounged around the pantry and found chocolate baking chips - ideal!
We sat in the car with the windows down and I listened to my "sea" and watched the people walking their dogs.  There was a breeze through the window and I was happy.



Jedidiah turned 11 too.  It's been a doozy of an April.
This little guy, my last, had a happy day too.  We celebrated over a couple of days to get Dad in the picture.  It was worth it.


Yes.  Not perfect but choosing Him, daily, and confessing my sin and repenting and going again.


Chocolates from David and Gwen!  Oh my, how I enjoyed them!  Rocky Road with macadamia nuts too!


Jedidiah marched for Anzac Day!


My view of things for these last few weeks.  Lots of time to read, watch and listen.  Time to plan and dream and time to rest, walk and all over again.  It's been nice to go off "the grid".


I have had beautiful gifts, words and thoughts from dear family and friends.


Charlotte noticed I made a fuss of the jelly in hospital and made me some the first night home.  The love was the best part but red jelly!  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Today as part of my getting stronger, we finished Emm's birthday celebrations with a quick trip to the stores and hairdresser.  She had her hair styled and then my girls and I had breakfast out.

For those of you who know what the hey! I'm talking about, here is Olga and Kate and a new recruit named Collette out and about.
Interpretation:  Olga and Kate are the designer and therefore names of my and Charlotte's handbags and Collette is a new bag Emm got for her birthday.  So ................ Collette joined us today.  Just silly but very funny actually.

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Ephesians 5:20
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...