Thursday, February 23, 2017

Learning And Living Together


The umbrella Mathew and I share is our Faith.


We hold together closely.  When the storm that is life some days blows around us, we close ranks even closer.  We take shelter together and wait, expectantly, for the storm to pass.

Storms aren't always bad either!  The rainbow afterward is more appreciated the stronger the storm it was.

Delightfully Different:  I'm married to a man who is my opposite in so many ways!  Then again, aren't we all !!  The longer I live the more I realize it.  This can't be my excuse to be discontent or ungrateful either.  The Lord allows, all things are from, to or through Him.  Some things are much easier to accept and understand than others too.  Such isn't mine to wonder.  My work is to believe in my Lord Jesus Christ and glorify His Name each of the days of my life. 


But do thou for me, O God the Lord, for Thy Name's sake: because Thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.

Psalm 109:21
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...