Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas 2017


Life as a Christian is a life complete.  Perfect.  Don't hear me say "no problems, perfectly happy, idyllic .."

 Instead hear me say that life with Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour is full and eternally satisfying.


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4

So I have days and seasons where I am in no doubt I am walking through a valley.  I walk along the mountain tops much more often.  Yet no matter the terrain, I see God's hand.



I have watched others go through the shadow of death but it is only ever the shadow.  His Hand is strong to uphold, to steady and to deliver.

This time of year I can't help but reflect on the year that's been.  There's been great turbulence and upset this year.  Change and decay yet great hope, great privilege and blessing.

We have celebrated, had adventure and taken steps of maturing faith.  What a life!

And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
1 Timothy 1:14

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...