Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Actually


I like to post "slices of life" here fairly regularly.  I'd like to think, weekly.
Posts that are about us and what we have been doing lately.  More personal posts.

I've called them "Lately" in the past but I wanted to rename them.  I looked up a thesaurus for the word "real" because I want to be real here.  Lots of encouragement, motivation and even entertainment some times, yet "real". 

The word "actually" rose from the page at me.  So here is a new category of post that I'd relish doing weekly but don't hold me to it .. "Actually".


"Kate And Olga Go To Church"

OK so this is firmly in the entertainment category!  I have started something with my and Charlotte's handbags.  They are branded and so I have named them Kate (Kate Spade) and Olga (Olga Berg).

Emmeline is writing a sweet story for them.  Hey it's typing practice, a Microsoft Word tutorial qualification, grammar, comprehension, spelling and creative writing exercise for this homeschooling mum (smile ..).



These photos tell the story of making the Chocolate Poke Cake for my birthday the other week.


It was a girls' afternoon in the kitchen with little brother watching on and faithfully dibs-ing the bowls and spoons to lick when we finished with them.





Phoebe and I went shopping for a new dress recently.  It was such a treat.  She got this new dress, light wrap and shoes with her own hard earned money looking after Pa twice a week and doing chores.  Isn't she just lovely!  And .. there wasn't much fuss when I wanted a photo so this is a real prize for me.

For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at My Word.

Isaiah 66:2
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...