Friday, September 2, 2016

San Francisco Trip


My two eldest children are travelling this week.  Home base is San Francisco.
This was their view this morning.  


They've had a ball in the department stores and enjoyed truly remarkable service and sales.


Every evening we video call each other.  I always want to look out their window and watch their world just for a few seconds.  I feel like I'm there with them.  This was last night.  Magical.


This famous bridge, Sausilito and the north coast of the city has been their highlight thus far.


Look at this lovely day!




I treaded these same places when I was a little older than they.  These past few days have been surreal to me.  I feel like I'm there all over again.  You see, I really did "leave my heart in San Francisco" - well just a little part of it .....

Amen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...